Finally! An Inclusion Program with Proven Results for Children with Autism & Other Special Needs
Introducing the Quality Inclusion Curriculum, a research-based program that helps you solve behavior issues and support social skills development for children ages 2-6.
Based on the LEAP Preschool Model developed by Dr. Phil Strain and successfully replicated at over 40 sites nationwide.
Training for Teachers & Classroom Staff:
- Quality Inclusion for Young Children with Autism – 20 minute video
- Classroom Management in the Inclusive Classroom – 168 page workbook
- Nurturing Social Skills in the Inclusive Classroom – 64-page workbook
Training for Parents:
- Positive Parenting Practices for Young Children with Autism – 20 minute video for parents
- Positive Parenting Practices: Trainer’s Manual – 180 page training manual
- Positive Parenting Practices – 85 page workbook for parents
Produced By: LEAP Outreach Program